Fundraising events can be run by a company admin or employee. In both cases, the fundraiser will have the option to fundraise for as many charities as they wish in a single event.
It is also possible to create a fundraising series / team pages to link multiple events together e.g a team run with a combined target).
There are a number of options available when setting up a fundraising page:
- Team Events: Choose between a single fundraising page for the whole team, or multiple individual pages linked together with a combined target. These pages can raise money for the same, or different charity beneficiaries.
- 'Event Ticketing': Add a quick donation button for a specified amount. This can be used for event entries / tickets, or to add a 'recommended' donation (e.g a pub quiz with an optional contribution). Note that Gift Aid is not eligible, if payment is compulsory to enter an event / receive a service.
- Custom thank you messages: Optional thank you message for your donors.
Company Admins will additional options when creating their fundraising event:
- Mark as official company run fundraising event (should be ticked whenever an event is being run by a company as opposed to individuals).
- Allocate fundraising event to an office/location/site set up previously.