It's quick and easy to set up a fundraising page for a registered charity:
Just follow the steps below to create your page for a charity:
- Log in to your account and click on the 'Fundraising' tab.
- Select the type of fundraising event that you are running (e.g sponsored run, celebrating an event.
- Fill in the details about your fundraising event.
- Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your page won't be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
- Select the charities that you wish to support and the percentage of your total fundraise to contribute to each.
- Click 'Create your page'.
Job done! Your fundraising page is now set up and ready to accept donations. We'll send the money that you raise directly to your chosen charities. Now it's time to start sharing your page!